Court preparation and support
- Information and support (not coaching) for anyone required to appear in court or give evidence in civil and criminal proceedings in State, Federal courts and tribunals.
- Individualised court tour to increase familiarity and comfort with the environment, etiquette and process. Meet at relevant court for a tour and opportunity to talk, plan and support.
- Personalised support while waiting at court, during breaks and a post court follow up. This may include transport to and from hearing,
- Referral to support services if required.
Continuing Professional Development Sessions
- CPD sessions for legal practitioners and law firms - essential witness preparation, Vicarious trauma and resilience, Loss and grief
- Employee assistance counselling and team workshops
Social Work Supervision
- Professional external social work supervision - 1 : 1 and small teams